Have you had a longtime dream that you can’t get out of your head? Maybe you’ve been working toward a goal, busting your butt to get there. And after moving, working, and chugging along, you’re starting to feel tired, wondering if all this work is really worth it.
Self-doubt is starting to creep in. You feel like quitting, tempted by how much easier it would be to just throw in the towel and not chase this goal, not work toward this dream.
But your goals matter. You have them for a reason. Your urge for a healthier and happier life is important. And I know it’s hard. It’s discouraging and tough to keep going. But it’s so worth it.
If you’re feeling worn down and tired, if you feel like quitting, borrow one of these quotes. Remember why you started and keep going.
1. “If you don’t make the time to work on creating the life that you want, you’re going to spend a lot of time dealing with a life you don’t want.” Kevin Ngo
2. “If you’re serious about changing your life, you’ll find a way. If you’re not, you’ll find an excuse.” Jen Sincero
3. “In any given moment, we have two options: to step forward into growth or step back into safety.” Abraham Maslow
4. “How long should you try? Until.” Jim Rohn
5. “Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.” Winston Churchill
6. “I don’t care how much power, brilliance, or energy you have, if you don’t harness it and focus it on a specific target and hold it there, you’re never going to accomplish as much as your ability warrants.” Zig Ziglar
7. “If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.” Banksy
If you feel like quitting, please hear me cheering you on! It’s hard and tiring, but it’s important. You’re important. And you deserve your best effort. You’ve got this!
PS: Need more inspiration? Use my favorite mantra for when things feel hard.